You will need a photo ID preferably government issued such as a drivers license, State ID, Armed Services ID card with photo, or Employment ID with photo to visit any prison within the United States.

If you are visiting with children, you will need their Birth Certificates.
If you are not the biological parents you will also need a notarized letter from the parent or legal guardian.

Please post your questions in our Discussions sections. Click here