If you are sending mail to California Substance Abuse Treatment Facility Correctional Facility the address is: P.O. Box 7100, Corcoran CA 93212
If you are sending mail to an inmate in California Substance Abuse Treatmen Correctional Facility:
Facility A & B, P.O. Box 5248, Corcoran, CA 93212
Facility C, P.O. Box 5246, Corcoran, CA 93212
Facility D & E, P.O. Box 5242, Corcoran, CA 93212
Facility F & G, P.O. Box 5244, Corcoran, CA 93212
1) Print your name and address in the upper left hand corner of the envelope.
2) Print your loved one name and DIN(CDCR) number in the middle of the envelope.
3) Print the correctional facility name and address below your loved one’s name
4) There must be nothing written on the envelope except the your name and mailing address and your loved one name, DIN(CDCR), correctional facility name and address.
5) You should not spray the envelope or its contents with perfume.
6) Do not send more than 5 pages in one envelope.