You will need a photo ID preferably government issued such as a driver’s license, State ID, Armed Services ID with photo, or Employment ID with photo to visit Valley State Prison for Women.

If you are taking kids on the visit you will need their birth certificate and a notarized letter giving you permission from the biological parents or legal guardian. If you are the biological parents you only need their birth certificate.

Please post your questions in our Discussions sections. Click here